MCEC COVID-19 NO TOUCH POLICY
As part of our effort to minimize the risk and therefore the spread of covid-19 we are instituting the following policies immediately:
We have hired a dedicated full-time sanitation specialist. Our sanitation specialist sanitizes the facility throughout the day.
All drivers are mandated to wear a face mask as per the County of San Bernardino.
We take our employees’ temperature every morning and if it exceeds the CDC threshold we send our employee home and require a doctor’s note to return to work.
All fulfillment and delivery personnel are equipped with sanitary gloves and are changing them regularly
- All personnel working in the facility are restricted to use only their assigned computer and phone
- We have instituted a work at home policy for certain non-cannabis handling employees to work remotely from home
- We are restricting head count in the facility to no more than 9 employees at any one time
- When at the facility employees are spread out among the 3000 sqft facility to ensure proper distance between employees
- We are using santizer on a regular basis throughout the facility keeping phones, keyboards, door handles, light switches etc. clean and dis-infected
- Any employee that is feeling sick is strongly encouraged to stay home and use the MCEC sick leave policy
- Any employee out sick no matter the length must present a doctor’s release stating that the employee is not contagious
- Delivery containers are sanitized between delivery routes
- Employees are discouraged from congregating in one area and encouraged to communicate via web chat and phone
We will continue to monitor both the CDC and State guidelines for updates and adjust our policies and procedures accordingly