MCEC COVID-19 NO TOUCH POLICY
COVID-19 freaking you out? Your health matters! See what we're doing about it.
COVID-19 Policy: As part of our effort to minimize the risk and therefore the spread of COVID-19 we are instituting the following policies immediately:
We have hired a dedicated full-time sanitation specialist. Our sanitation specialist sanitizes the facility throughout the day.
All drivers are mandated to wear a face mask as per the County of San Bernardino.
We take our employees’ temperature every morning and if it exceeds the CDC threshold we send our employee home and require a doctor’s note to return to work.
All fulfillment and delivery personnel are equipped with sanitary gloves and are changing them regularly
- All personnel working in the facility are restricted to use only their assigned computer and phone
- We have instituted a work at home policy for certain non-cannabis handling employees to work remotely from home
- We are restricting head count in the facility to no more than 9 employees at any one time
- When at the facility employees are spread out among the 3000 sqft facility to ensure proper distance between employees
- We are using santizer on a regular basis throughout the facility keeping phones, keyboards, door handles, light switches etc. clean and dis-infected
- Any employee that is feeling sick is strongly encouraged to stay home and use the MCEC sick leave policy
- Any employee out sick no matter the length must present a doctor’s release stating that the employee is not contagious
- Delivery containers are sanitized between delivery routes
- Employees are discouraged from congregating in one area and encouraged to communicate via web chat and phone
- MCEC is now also SERVPRO certified clean. SERVPRO has optimized MCEC for: Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Odor Removal, Sewage, and Biohazard Clean-Up.
We will continue to monitor both the CDC and State guidelines for updates and adjust our policies and procedures accordingly