LEGAL CANNABIS DELIVERY
Welcome to MCEC! We are proud to be the only cannabis delivery service in the region that DOES NOT require a minimum order! We charge a small fee based on your location and you can order as much or as little as you want! Our cannabis delivery service is available in San Bernardino County, Riverside County, San Diego County and parts of LA County and we offer same day delivery. We are continuing to expand our services so check back soon!
$5 Delivery Fee (within 13 miles of fulfillment center) Hesperia, Victorville, Apple Valley, Pinion Hills, Phelan, Adelanto
$9 Delivery Fee (13 miles outside of fulfillment center) Pinion Hills, Phelan, Adelanto, Bell Canyon, Oro Grande, Lucerne Valley, Helendale, Barstow, Wrightwood, Big Bear Lake, Lake Arrowhead, Crestline, Running Springs and surrounding areas.
$9 Delivery Fee
Devore Heights, Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga, Rialto, Upland, Monteclair, Claremont, Chino, Ontario, Redlands, Loma Linda, Colton and surrounding areas.
- Northern San Diego County ($10 Delivery Fee)
Inland Cities - Fallbrook, Pala, Valley Center, Vista, San Marcos, Escondido, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Penasquitos, Mira Mesa, Rancho Santa Fe, Poway, Ramona, Fernbrook Coastal Cities - Oceanside, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Del Mar, Solana Beach
- Central San Diego County (COMING SOON)
- Eastern San Diego County (COMING SOON)
- Southern San Diego County (COMING SOON)
$10 Delivery Fee Temecula, Lake Elsinore, Riverside, Norco, Redlands, Eastvale, Perris, Moreno Valley, Jurupa Valley, Corona, Murrieta, Wildomar, Menifee and surrounding areas. More cities to be named soon!
$10 Delivery Fee Pasadena, Azusa, San Dimas, Pomona, Covina, West Covina, Glendora, Duarte, Monrovia, Sierra Madre, Altadena, Irwindale and surrounding areas. More cities to be named soon!
$10 Delivery Fee San Clemente, Dana Point, Laguna Nigel, San Juan Capistrano, San Onofre and surrounding areas
$ Delivery Fee Cities to be named soon!
- All orders depart our State Licensed Fulfillment Center in San Bernardino County. Same Day Delivery Times will vary based on traffic conditions, time of day, order volume, etc. Therefore, we cannot commit to specific times other than providing you with a 2 hour window. The 2 hour window will be provided to you by your driver once he/she departs our fulfillment center.
Expedited delivery is also available throughout the day. Please call us with your request and the Expedited Fee amount
EXPEDITED DELIVERY, PAYMENT & SUPPORT
Expedited same day delivery is available (except for San Diego/Riverside County) for an additional fee. Please contact us and we will provide you with fee amount based on your location. Expedited service will vary based on order volume, traffic and time of day. MCEC accepts CASH and will start accepting credit and debit card payments in the near future. Medical Cannabis Patients can order through our call center, website or mobile app. To speak to one of our knowledgeable team members please contact us toll free at 833-420-6232 or locally at 760-299-6232 between 8am – 7pm. Once your order is complete, you will receive a confirmation email and your driver will text you a link with their location and an ETA.
- Place your order through our call center, online or mobile app and you will receive confirmation as soon as it’s received. If a change is required after an order is submitted, please contact MCEC immediately to see if we can adjust the order. Please note that we do not guarantee that changes can be accommodated once an order is submitted.
- Once your order is enroute, a driver will send GPS coordinates via text message with a link to their location and an ETA
- Please note that we do our best to deliver as quickly as possible, however delivery times may vary based on traffic and volume.
- It is your responsibility to be present for delivery. If you are unable to accept your delivery, please call your delivery driver to reschedule (a reschedule fee may apply).
DELIVERY SAFETY & POLICIES
- All orders must be delivered directly to the person who placed the order.
- Our drivers are trained not enter your home so please respect our process and do not invite them in.
- Abuse of our service or our staff will result in possible termination of your membership.
- Driver carries no product other than your order.
- Driver vehicles have security cameras and are tracked via GPS.
- Drivers retain the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason.
- We will only deliver to a physical address. Addresses and contact #’s will be verified.
- Our drivers will not be in marked vehicles. Drivers are randomly and anonymously followed by our trained safety personnel to ensure best practices.
- We want your experience with us to be as hassle-free, safe, and discreet as possible. Our drivers are dressed professionally with a visible Medical Identification Card.
- Deliveries are packaged in discreet boxes or bags, similar to a parcel or food delivery service.
All good? Click here to join our membership and start receiving deliveries today!